1) Fill in the Enquiry Form
2) Fill in the Application Form sent by the Admissions Office.
3) Send the last school report to email@example.com.
4) Visit to the Senior School.
5) If interested in following the Admissions Process, payment of €500 Application Fee (non-refundable) is required
6) Interview with the Head of Senior School.
7) Interview / Evaluation: students are invited to do an online age-related objective assessment test (GL Cognitive Ability Test 4) and, if the school deems important, an interview and/or a discussion with the Well-Being Department.
8) Evaluation: If necessary, students are invited to do an online language assessment test.
9) Acceptance communication: The student’s admission is determined by the School Board with the advice of the respective Headteacher. The decision is communicated by email to the parents along with the necessary steps to complete the enrolment, including the Enrolment Fee payment. Based on this, the child will be given a conditional or unconditional offer (conditional offers may well require the parents agreeing to booster lessons in English prior to admission to King’s College School).
10) Formal Registration: the official registration takes place, in person, in June. At that time, Parent/Guardian must deliver the necessary documents for the student’s process, including the King’s College School Rules document which should be duly signed.